FAQs For Lakes Snow
- How much snow must have fallen before LSM will come out?
1.5″ minimum per storm/event
- What time does LSM start route?
LSM will start when the individual storm is complete or in the event of a larger storm, we will complete a rough through clearing in the middle of the storm.
- Will You Spread Salt On My Driveway?
Yes, we can spread salt/ice melt upon request at an additional rate.
- What if I have a gravel driveway, will the snow blower work?
Yes we are able to service gravel driveways. However, it is possible that the displacement of the gravel off the driveway may not be avoided.
- What if I leave a car parked in my driveway?
If you must leave a car parked in your driveway please park on the right side of the driveway and as close to the garage as possible.
- Will You Shovel My Walkway by Hand?
Although we do not hand shovel walkways as part of our seasonal driveway contracts, our company offers hand shoveling at an additional price. Our experienced work crews will shovel directly in front of your garage door, the walkway to your front door, as well as your steps and front porch. Please note that this is an extra service and is priced according to each property. Openings are limited so make sure you sign-up early to guarantee your spot on our schedule.
- Driveway Markers Installation and Removal.
Our markers start going up late in October through early November. They will be taken out by early April. If you would like to remove them sooner please place them by your garage and we will pick them up when you call us requesting removal.